Silicon Carbide (SiC) products are ideal for applications where improvements in efficiency, reliability and thermal management are desired.
- SiC Schottky Diodes
- SiC MOSFETs
Discrete Thyristors (SCR and TRIAC)
Solid state switches used to control the ﬂow of electrical current. Often used for circuit protection in home appliance, electrical, tool and outdoor equipment applications. Wide selection of thru-hole and surface mount options available.
- Fast Thyristors
- GTO Thyristors
- Medium Voltage
- Phase Control
Designed to meet the general requirements of power control applications by providing high current handling capabilities.
- AC Switches
- Water Cooled
Littelfuse (IXYS) broad and deep Power MOSFETs portfolio includes linear and depletion mode Power MOSFETs that set the industry standard for high-voltage, high-power discrete MOSFETs.
- Automotive Qualified
- N-Channel Depletion Mode
- N-Channel HiPerFETs
- N-Channel Linear
- N-Channel Standard
- N-Channel Super Junction
- N-Channel Trench Gate
- N-Channel Ultra Junction
Choose from the largest selection of IGBT devices on the power semiconductor market. Benefits include low energy losses and exceptional device ruggedness while maintaining low on-state voltages.
Littelfuse IGBT modules ensure high efficiency and fast switching by combining the MOSFET gate-control structure with the high current and low saturation voltage characteristics of BJTs.
IGBT and MOSFET Driver ICs
- 3-Phase Half-Bridge Drivers
- Half-Bridge Drivers
- High Side and Low Side Drivers
Designed to meet the general requirements of commercial and industrial applications by providing low trr, high-temperature, low leakage and low forward voltage drop products.
- Silicon Schottky
- Ultrafast Rectifier
- Fast Recovery
Featuring high temperature alloyed die construction, these devices offer low thermal impedance with high overload capacity and are designed to survive even the most arduous applications.
- Single and Dual
- Water Cooled
High Power Semiconductors
- Accessories Diodes
- Diode Modules
- Thyristor Modules
- Thyristor-DiodeSingle and Dual
- Water Cooled
Power Semiconductors Stacks, Subsystems, and Assemblies
Standard assemblies also include the new press-pack IGBT 3-level inverters. Three separate designs are available, a totally independent 3.3kV system, a 6.6kV system and a 10kV system.
- Solid State Relays / Semiconductor Relays
- High Speed Digital Opto Isolators
- High Voltage Devices
- Power Products
- Sense and Control Products
- Telecom Products
- Non-Volatile Programmable Capacitors
- RFID Devices
- Display Products
- Foundry Services
A p-n junction created on silicon with electrodes is a diode. Diodes that use a p-n junction are called general rectifying diodes. General rectifying diodes with improved switching characteristics are called fast recovery diodes (FRD). A diode that uses metal instead of a p-type semiconductor is called a Schottky barrier diode (SBD).
- General Rectifying Diodes
- Bridge Diodes
- Schottky Barrier Diodes
- Fast Recovery Diodes
- Thyristor is a semiconductor that can conduct between the anode terminal and the cathode terminal by applying a trigger current to the gate terminal.
- SIDAC is a semiconductor element that conducts electricity by applying a prescribed voltage. Our SIDACs are widely used as a switching element or a pulse generating element.
- TRIAC is a bi-directional thyristor.
Power MOSFETs and Modules
- Wide MOSFET lineup ranging from low withstand voltage to high withstand voltage.
- Modules combining multiple power semiconductors into one package, contributing to miniaturization of electronic equipment and improvement of productivity during manufacturing.
- LLC Current Resonant Mode Controller ICs
- High-side/Low-side driver ICs
- Quasi-Resonant Power Supply ICs
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) ICs
- Ideal diode ICs
Diotec line-up includes varieties of rectifier diodes and bridge rectifiers.
- Standard recovery rectifiers: 50/60 Hz Rectification, polarity protection
- Fast recovery rectifiers: Rectification of medium frequencies
- • Ultra fast recovery rectifiers 50ns< < trr < 100ns<; rectification of high frequency
- High voltage rectifiers
- Bridge rectifiers – single phase
- Bridge rectifiers – three phase
- Schottky diodes: Output rectification, polarity protection
- Zener diodes: Voltage stabilation
- Current limiting diodes: Constant current sourse
- Small signal diodes: Signal prosessing
- Diacs: Trigger diodes
- Bipolar junction transistors: Control and Signal Processing
- Digital transistors: Digital controls, signal Processing
- MOSFETs (Field Effect Transistors): (Power) switches and signal Processing
- Linear voltage regulators: Constant DC voltage regulation
- Shunt regulators: Voltage reference, temperature compensated