Low Voltage PFC
Power capacitors, filter reactors, automatic controllers, magnetic or thyristor contactors? Electronicon got all that really matters in your PFC bank. Factory matched for operation in perfect harmony.
- Single and Three-phase Power Capacitors
- Thyristor Switches
- Detuning reactors
- Discharging reactors
Medium Voltage Components
Electronicon’s World‘s first liquid-free MV capacitor, with self-healing dielectric. And the matching reactors. And even the surge suppression capacitors are dry! This makes things different.
- E90 MSD™. The ecological alternative for medium voltage capacitors.
- FKD-MV™. Detuning Reactors for Medium Voltage Capacitors.
- E93 DSC™. Surge Protection Capacitors in Dry Technology
Looking for the right choice to substitute your electrolytic capacitors? Need large and powerful capacitance with heavy current and low induction ratings? Just enter – everything is there.
- Low-inductance DC capacitors
- DC capacitors with safety device
- Large Capacitances for Railway Applications
AC Power Capacitors
Electronicon AC Power capacitors are filled with vegetable oil, nitrogen or solid resin, most of them have their own safety mechanism, their capacitance ranges from a few micro- to several dozen millifarads. Electronicon AC capacitors with SecuMet™ metallization are famous for their durability and safe operation. Install and forget.
- Cylindrical Capacitors with Overpressure Switch
- Cylindrical Capacitors for High Surge Currents
- Rectangular AC-Capacitors
From cars to toothbrushes: Kaschke winds coils for all applications: In supplying an A to Z of inductive components, we have set ourselves the task of providing innovative solutions to meet even the most demanding of challenges.
- Planar components for SMPS
- Common Mode Toroid Chokes
- 2 Phase and 3 Phase Common Mode Chokes
- High Power Density Transformers – ER-Planars
- KLL Chokes
- Transpondercoils for Identification Systems
- Safety Insulation Transformers for SmartPower
- SMD Transformers and Chokes
Kaschke has been supplying customers with standard and special solutions in the area of soft magnetic materials and core geometries for over 60 years.
- Manganese zinc ferrite
- Nickel Zinc Ferrite
- E and EFS Cores
- Planar E and I Cores
- ETD and ER cores
- U and I cores
- RM cores
- Pot cores
- Ring Cores
- Double Aperture Cores
High Performance Film Resistors
Caddock Electronics, Inc. manufactures precision resistors and resistor networks. Caddock uses unique resistance film technologies and process technologies to create solutions for performance demanding applications. The product line consists of over 250 models, including high voltage resistors, current sense resistors, chip resistors, high frequency resistors, rf resistors, load resistors, pulse resistors, and non-inductive power resistors. Custom resistors and resistor network solutions are also available.
- Current Sense Resistors
- Power Film Resistors
- SMT Resistors
- Precision High Voltage Resistors
- Low TC Precision Resistor Products
- Ultra-Stable Low TC Resistors
- Voltage Dividers Resistor Networks
- Voltage Dividers Discrete Resistors
- High Performance Resistor Networks
- High Resistance Resistors
- High Temperature Resistors
- Sudden Fault Fusing Resistors