Littelfuse manufactures the broadest and most innovative selection of fuses to serve nearly every possible application.
- Industrial Power and UL Fuses
- Automotive Passenger Car
- Automotive Aftermarket Products
- Axial Radial Thru Hole Fuses
- Cartridge Fuses
- Surface Mount Fuses
- Specialty Power Fuses
- Medium Voltage Fuses
- Military High Reliability Fuses
- Hazardous Area Type Fuses
Fuse Blocks, Fuse Holders and Fuse Accessories
Littelfuse enables easy fuse installation and replacement with a comprehensive line of fuse blocks, fuse holders, and fuse accessories for automotive, electronic, and industrial applications.
- Fuse Blocks
- Auto & Commercial Vehicle Fuse Holders POWRGARD Fuse Blocks
- POWRGARD Fuse Blocks
- Dead Front Fuse Holders
- Electrical In-Line & Panel Mount Fuse Holders
- Electrical Power Distribution Blocks
- POWR-BLOK Modular Power Distribution
- Bodies, Caps, Covers and Terminals
- Fuse Clips
- UL Class Fuse Reducers
- Specialty Items
- Fuse Pullers
- Telecom Disconnect
- Box Cover Units
TVS diodes and arrays protect electronics from fast and damaging voltage transients, such as lightning and electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Surface mount
- Automotive and high reliability
- General Purpose ESD Protection
- Low Capacitance ESD Protection
- Lightning Surge Protection
- Ultra Low Capacitance
Rugged and reliable overvoltage protection. Many form factor and protection ranges available. High surge capability – up to 70,000 Amp. Thermal protection options available.
- 2Pro Devices
- Surface Mount
- Radial Leaded
- Thermally Protected
- Industrial High Energy
PolyZen device is a combination PolySwitch PTC and zener diode in a single package. It helps protect downstream components from overvoltage, overcurrent, and reverse bias. Single component placement reduces material and manufacturing costs . PolySwitch Resettable PPTC Fuses provide resettable overcurrent protection.
- PolyZen Devices
- PolySwitch Resettable PPTC Fuses
This device is a silicon type low junction capacitance bi-directional surge protector for protecting equipment from abnormal voltage from the signal line.
- Thyristor Surge Suppressors
TVS(Transient Voltage Suppressor) has high-speed response characteristics to withstand high frequency surges and load dump tests, and has high absorbed energy tolerance.
- Power Clampers
- TVSs for Automotive
TVS and ESD Protection Diodes
- Overvoltage protection, ESD protection
Temperature limitation components
Microtherm Sentronic’s components for temperature limitation and sensor technology are used in a wide range of industrial applications, in the automotive industry, e-mobility, electronics, household technology and many other areas of application.
- Closed temperature switches
- Open temperature switches
- 1/2” Switches
- Temperature fuses and sensors
- High temperature switches
- ESD protection